[plt-scheme] typed-scheme and either PLT for -style iterations/comprehensions (or even typed-scheme friendly SRFI-42)

From: Scott McLoughlin (scott at adrenaline.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 15:53:07 EDT 2009

Just wondering if typed-scheme support is forthcoming for PLT iterations
and comprehensions (or even SRFI-42 for that matter).

Until using typed-scheme, I hadn't really realized how much I'd come to
rely on iterations/comprehensions in day-to-day coding style (I can't
imagine I'm the only one).

Doing without has been a refresher course in "do" and named "let"
expressions, but I'd love to have my beloved iterations and comprehensions
back in a typed-scheme context.

Mucho thanks, and *many mucho thanks* for all the work on typed-scheme.

Scott

Posted on the users mailing list.