[plt-scheme] getting planet documentation working right?

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 21:07:16 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at cs.wpi.edu> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to properly generate Scribble documentation for Moby, but
> my links are mostly broken on PLaneT (full of red underlines):
>
> http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/dyoo/moby.plt/2/1/planet-docs/manual/index.html
>

> I am using Carl's PLaneT Scribbling library, which I hoped would solve
> the issue.  I'm still missing something.  If I look at the
> documentation locally, it looks fine to me.  What else should I be
> doing?

Hmm.  Assuming you are using my scribble stuff correctly [using
@(require (for-label (this-package-in <FOO>))) and
@(defmodule/this-package <FOO>) for each module <FOO> you document],
you should also make sure that when you run 'planet create', it is on
the same directory you have development linked.  Though if you didn't,
I think my */this-package stuff would probably blow up.

So I'm not 100% certain what's going on.  Can you provide more info on
your setup?  The header of the .scrbl file (requires, defmodules,
etc.), your development links, what directory you are running 'planet
create' on, etc.?

--Carl

Posted on the users mailing list.