[plt-scheme] textarea formlet?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 18 21:13:58 EDT 2009

There is none in the core.

If you write one, I will add it.

Base the implementation off text-or-password from

And it should be straight forward.

There are many formlets that should exist, but do not. Some don't
because I don't have the time/need yet. Some don't because I can't
think of the right API (for example, selects and radios.) I welcome
all contributions though. =)