[plt-scheme] Automatic recompilation of source files with new versions of PLT Scheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 6 14:59:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Tom Gordon
<thomas.gordon at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

>> This should happen automatically for the .zo files that DrScheme
>> itself manages. Just to double check: you got this message while
>> hitting "run" from inside DrScheme and the language was the module
>> language (and automatic compilation was not disabled)?
>
> Yes, exactly.
>
> Maybe I should tell you that the sources were not compiled by DrScheme, but
> by the plt-r6rs script, in case that makes a difference.

I'm not quite seeing how this could happen (altho I'm not at all
surprised that you are making it happen). If you don't mind, could you
provide some more detail as to how you make this happen and perhaps
even some sample program to go along with the steps?

If not, I'll try myself too at some point.

tia,
Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.