[plt-scheme] FFI with Mac OS X framework?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Oct 3 15:18:21 EDT 2009

The `ffi-lib' function will use dlopen() directly, so if it works with
some file in a .framework directory you should be fine with naming the
file.  There are cases where the OS (dlopen(), actually) does some
searching, but IIRC, on OS X this is not done and you're expected to
use hard-wired paths where the library is expected to be.