[plt-scheme] Problem Creating Planet Account

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 28 18:14:28 EST 2009

I think I've fixed the problem. Unfortunately, your chosen username
may now be considered taken. I can probably try to clear it out over
the next few days, but in the meantime, you should be able to choose a
new one to create an account.

Sorry for the trouble. (Let me know if you'd like the old name and what it is.)

Robby