[plt-scheme] Alt Gr + q not working in DrScheme

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 04:38:19 EST 2009

Just a quick thought:
I think (I'm pretty sure in fact) AltGr is in fact Alt+Ctrl, so you might
want to rebind m:c:q instead.

As for AltGr-c, could it be that this symbol has not been implanted/bound in
DrScheme?

Btw, I also have troubles rebinding keys. Adding them works fine, but when
the key already exists, it is not overridden (despite what the docs says).
Anyone has the same kind of problem?

Laurent