[plt-scheme] Alt Gr + q not working in DrScheme

From: Reginaldo J. S. Filho (xregis at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 16:14:37 EST 2009

Actually, there was nothing bound to "m:q". I did make "m:q" a binding to

(lambda (editor event) (send editor insert "/"))

But this binds only the left-hand Alt key, not the right-hand one.

Does anyone knows how to bind a combination involving the right-hand AltGr
key
to a command?

Thanks in advance,

Reginaldo

PS: even if this works, I still think is kind of a bug. Further evidence is
the fact that
the combination "AltGr-c", which should insert the character "₢", is
inserting "?".
All the other AltGr-related characters are working as expected in DrScheme,
and
all combinations work as expected for every other Windows program I tried.