[plt-scheme] slideshow with multiple displays

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué (aconchillo at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 11:26:48 EST 2009

Hi,

continuing with my Slideshow tests, today I connected my laptop to a
projector setting it as a virtual desktop. The result is that the
slides are centered in the middle of the virtual desktop and I don't
know how to move them. The idea is to have the comments window and the
preview in one screen and the presentation in the projector, and I
only get the first part.

I know this is possible (jfp05-ff.pdf - 4.6 Display Interaction), but
I don't know if I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance,

Aleix

PS: my last two messages are awaiting for moderator, just delete them
(image attachment was too big, I forgot about the size added by base64
mail conversions). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted on the users mailing list.