[plt-scheme] installation problems

From: Charlie Smith (charliesmith001 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 05:16:41 EST 2009

Hi neil

I'm sure its only 218mb cause, i see a warning that says not enough RAM when
i start the machine :)

Thanks for your concern, but the comps at college are quite fine for what i
do (some network and text processing stuff) and like you suggested i'm
planning to get a laptop soon.

Although Dscheme would be better for a beginnner like me, I'm using mzscheme
with Quack mode (which's really nice btw) because i've always wanted to
learn to use emacs and figured this was a good oportunity to do so.

also, my name isn't Charlie, I created this email id around a year ago to
check how good Gmail was :) ( I was using hotmail back then) and this
account just stayed like that.