[plt-scheme] parser tools

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 9 04:39:36 EST 2009

Hi,

I don't know much about the parser tools, so I can't help you on that.

But I recently made a simple quick-and-dirty text parser tool:
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/orseau/lazy-doc.plt/1/6/planet-docs/manual/simple-parser.html

It does not make any difference between lexing and parsing, so you can mix
both easily.
It can also be controlled dynamically so you should be able to modify the
separator on the fly.
If you're interested I can provide some more help.
For larger applications than quick-and-dirty, I would certainly recommend
the integrated parsing tools, though.

Although if all you need is separate data with a given string, then using a
lexer and a parser might be a bit overkill...
Maybe using just regexp-split would be enough.

Laurent