[plt-scheme] Re: Restart Web-server

From: Japus (jasper.maes at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 5 03:24:14 EST 2009

I already tried the meta-refresh technique and javascript too but the
problem with those is that when I use a variable in it, it reads it's
value when the code is generated and based on that it decides how long
it takes to reload but it should reload when the value of that
variable changes. So it should constantly check the variable and see
if the variable has changed and when it has, instantly reload. If it
hasn't changed, nothing should happen.

Jasper