[plt-scheme] new rotate function in 2htdp/image

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 6 07:08:17 EST 2009

The current 2htdp/universe does not use 2htdp/image (it instead uses
htdp/image). The 2htdp/image library is still pretty new and missing
lots of image primitives. I hope to get more of them going soon and
probably after that 2htdp/universe will switch over to using

In the meantime, if all you want to do is program with images (but not
use the world or universe stuff), you can just require 2htdp/image by