[plt-scheme] new rotate function in 2htdp/image

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 6 07:08:17 EST 2009

The current 2htdp/universe does not use 2htdp/image (it instead uses
htdp/image). The 2htdp/image library is still pretty new and missing
lots of image primitives. I hope to get more of them going soon and
probably after that 2htdp/universe will switch over to using
2htdp/image.

In the meantime, if all you want to do is program with images (but not
use the world or universe stuff), you can just require 2htdp/image by
itself.

hth,
Robby