[plt-scheme] hide "welcome to drscheme"

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 5 07:43:12 EST 2009

I have contemplated adding such a thing (I use a netbook regularly
1024x576), but didn't really think that it would end up saving all
that much useful space (at least on my netbook). Firefox has that kind
of a mode which is quite useful for some web pages, but not for others
(google calendar: critical, gmail: not really much different).

Robby