[plt-scheme] let-require

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Nov 3 02:52:57 EST 2009

Jens Axel Søgaard wrote at 11/02/2009 05:14 PM:
> 2009/11/2 Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org>:
>
>> PLaneT is an underutilized treasure trove. The model makes it easy for
>> great contributions; but who knows about them?
>>

> The PLT Blog is a nice place to write about new PLaneT packages.

An author of a new PLaneT package could post an announcement to the
"plt-scheme" list.

They could also post an announcement after releasing a new version with
major improvements.

I have no objection to this info also being in some blog, but, speaking
as someone who is currently trying to at least skim the "plt-scheme" and
"plt-dev" lists, I certainly don't want to have to monitor yet another
medium to get this relatively useful info about PLaneT goodies.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/