[plt-scheme] Refs for creating non-lispy DSLs

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 2 20:18:39 EST 2009

I have one more example that's pretty self contained if you'd like.
See the file rca-hdl.ss as an example use of the language. Sorry, no
docs, but feel free to ask me questions if you can't figure anything
out.

It is a (mini) hardware description language. The one in the example
file just evaluates the program. Switch it to "mini-hdl-gc.ss" to see
it do some gate counting. In that language you can also leave off some
of the inputs (remove the "= <number>" part of the declaration) and it
will compute the gate counts for all possible inputs.

hth,
Robby