[plt-scheme] could we have a git-svn mirror of the repository?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Nov 2 10:27:24 EST 2009

On Nov  2, troels knak-nielsen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> > My hope is (was?) that things are simple if all I want is to
> > replay a bunch of patches.
> As long as it's one-way only, it is simple enough. The tricky part
> is when you want to be able to make changes in both the svn and the
> git repo and have them synchronised. I'm sure it's possible to do,
> but it isn't trivial. At least, that's my experience.

OK, to rephrase my original question: what if we're using svn as
usual, and allow one-way merges from git (or whatever) in, and to make
it easy to work with git we keep that git-svn thing updated to the svn
trunk?  Does this mean that we get the benefits of distributed work
but also keep the advantages of svn?