[plt-scheme] .plt-scheme/4.1.5/doc/index.html getting corrupted by pair/mpair-related bug?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri May 29 04:55:16 EDT 2009

At least twice recently, the PLT documentation index HTML file under
"~/.plt-scheme" has gotten corrupted on me.  It looks like:

> PLT Scheme
>
> This is an installation- and user-specific listing, including
> documentation for installed PLaneT packages.
>
> Getting Started
>
>   {part {"{lib scribblings/quick/quick.scrbl}" "top"}}
>
>   How to Design Programs
>
>   {part {"{lib web-server/scribblings/tutorial/continue.scrbl}" "top"}}
>
>   {part {"{lib scribblings/more/more.scrbl}" "top"}}
[...]
>   {part {"{lib typed-scheme/ts-guide.scrbl}" "top"}}
>
>   SICP Support in PLT Scheme
[...]

I am guessing that this is triggered when I invoke PLaneT-related code
that regenerates the index, from a language that sets
"print-mpair-curly-braces" and "print-pair-curly-braces" opposite to how
PLT Scheme normally has them.

If that's true, then perhaps the fix is for any PLaneT code that writes
sexps to a file should override those parameters?

Please let me know whether you'd like me to try to reliably reproduce
this bug on my end.  (It takes a while to do.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/