[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme v4.1.900 is available for testing

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed May 27 03:19:58 EDT 2009

Version 4.1.900 is now available for testing from

(Note that this is not available from the usual download site.)

If all goes well, we will turn this version into a v4.2 release
within a few days.  The biggest change in this version is a migration
of a massive chunk of MrEd code from C++ to Scheme -- so we're trying
to get extensive testing done to flush out possible problems.

Your help and feedback in testing this new release candidate would be
much appreciated.