[plt-scheme] message-box title bar

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon May 18 12:50:16 EDT 2009

At Mon, 18 May 2009 10:19:45 -0400, praimon wrote:
> Is there a way of omitting the DrScheme logo from the title bar of
> message-box? I guess I can create my own message frame, but I
> like the convenience (e.g., automatic centering and caution/stop icons)
> of message-box.

I think there's not currently a way to set the icon for a dialog.

Possibly, this was never supported because a dialog box (including a
message box) has an icon only if it does not have a parent frame --- at
least under Windows. If you don't already have a suitable parent frame,
I guess you could suppress the icon by creating a hidden parent frame.
(Be sure to call the `center' method on the frame, since the dialog is
centered over its parent frame.)

Posted on the users mailing list.