[plt-scheme] collaboration and virtual Scheme meetings?

From: Damir Cavar (Damir.Cavar at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 13 02:52:03 EDT 2009

Hi there,

we're wondering what kind of solutions people might be using to
arrange virtual Scheme group meetings, i.e. a couple of remote
locations connected via video, (best multi-directional) audio AND
joint editing sessions in e.g. DrScheme of one code-base. We'd like to
use DrScheme (or some other editor) in a similar way like e.g.
SubEthaEdit (via Bonjour), have audio and video streams (maybe two,
core group and potentially slides) connected, and run virtual
discussion and coding sessions, in an environment of various different
OSes etc., such that it could maybe even be recorded for Podcast etc.

Is there anybody running something like that? What is the technical
solution you use? What would you recommend us as a setting?

Ideas and suggestions welcome!

Damir

--
Schemers in Zadar