[plt-scheme] Computers considered harmful

From: Ivan Altaparmakov (ialt at tu-sofia.bg)
Date: Thu May 7 08:42:13 EDT 2009

hi
this was neglectable part of my post :)))
the more important part was the rest of my post :)))

i think the tendency in programming
is that "to program" would mean
to explain the problem to the computer in such a way
that it would be able to solve by it self
(one of steps in this direction is HtDP i think and all
ideas of functional and logic programming).

there would be no "debugging"
only correction of your explanation.
for this is needed only skills of the mind
which could be achieved even without computer ...
although it is better if there is a computer :)))

how i know the first ever computer program was written
when the computer was only draft on paper

best regards