[plt-scheme] libGL.so

From: Bruce O'Neel (ecl at pckswarms.ch)
Date: Wed May 6 16:11:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

Installing the libraryname-dev package on Debian and Ubuntu
normally solves this.

It seems that on Jaunty libgl1-mesa-dev installs this file.

libgl1-mesa-glx installs libGL.so.1.  Of course, what the -dev package
does is just do the symbolic link.

I agree it's a silly choice, but, it must have made sense to someone...

cheers

bruce