[plt-scheme] SchemeUnit: [Listof TestSuite] -> TestSuite

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 6 04:56:15 EDT 2009

I have committed a programmatic API to the SchemeUnit library in the
PLT trunk.  The functions are:

 make-test-case : string thunk -> test-case?
 make-test-suite : string [#:before thunk] [#:after thunk] (listof
test?) -> test-suite?

I have still to document these, and to port the changes across to the
Schematics/Planet release, but I'm out of time for today.

[For the later I'm hoping I can use git-svn to push and pull between
the two svn repositories (plt and schematics). If anyone has
experience with this I'd like to hear about it.]

HTH,
N.

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM, David Van Horn <dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> It looks like make-schemeunit-test-case consumes a name and a thunk, not a
> list of tests.  I don't know what the thunk should produce to make this
> work.  So I'm still stuck with the following:
>
> (define suites e) ; where e evals to (list (test-suite n1 t ...) ...))
>
> (define all
>  (make-scheme-unit-test-case
>    "All tests"
>    (lambda ()  ???)))