[plt-scheme] Re: [Larceny-users] side effects in R6RS modules

From: Abdulaziz Ghuloum (aghuloum at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 5 13:27:47 EDT 2009

On May 5, 2009, at 8:10 PM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> On May 5, 2009, at 1:06 PM, Abdulaziz Ghuloum wrote:
>
>> depending on whether you use mzscheme (the executable), plt-r6rs,
>> or DrScheme?
>
> As our docs say again and again, plt provides tools for making
> Scheme-like languages.

I'm talking about the same program written in the R6RS language
behaving differently when run through mzscheme, plt-r6rs, and
DrScheme.  I'm not saying anything about different scheme-like
languages.
Or do you consider mzscheme, plt-r6rs, and DrScheme different
implementations of Scheme that one has to "port" between them?

Aziz,,,

Posted on the users mailing list.