[plt-scheme] build error with svn 14677

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri May 1 16:55:07 EDT 2009

The svn tree is the latest, but the Makefiles are not guaranteed to
always get the right dependencies. They usually work, but if you see
problems, best thing is to just blow away the build directory and try
again. (And if you see a configure script change or a Makefile.in
changes, then probably best to not even try.)

Robby