[plt-scheme] SchemeUnit: [Listof TestSuite] -> TestSuite

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri May 1 16:38:30 EDT 2009

Noel Welsh wrote:
> On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:00 PM, David Van Horn <dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>> I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but is there a way to form a test
>> suite out of a given list of test suites?  All I see is the syntax:
>>
>>   (test-suite name [#:before thunk] [#:after thunk] test ...)
>>
>> In addition to the compound testing forms, there should probably be
>> procedures for constructing compound tests.
>
> There isn't, and there should be.  See:
>
>   http://planet.plt-scheme.org/trac/ticket/156
>
> You should be able to use make-schemeunit-test-case which has the type:
>
>   name (listof test) -> test-suite
>
> It isn't documented, though.

It looks like make-schemeunit-test-case consumes a name and a thunk, not
a list of tests.  I don't know what the thunk should produce to make
this work.  So I'm still stuck with the following:

(define suites e) ; where e evals to (list (test-suite n1 t ...) ...))

(define all
   (make-scheme-unit-test-case
     "All tests"
     (lambda ()  ???)))