[plt-scheme] TCP error 10038

From: DTNOIZR (dtnoizerz58 at yandex.ru)
Date: Sun Mar 29 04:33:54 EDT 2009

> Looks like something interrupted planet the first time and now it is
> in an inconsistent state. Did you try using the planet command-line
> tool to remove the old version to try to get a successful download?

I tried from different computers from different places with different OS,
every time do same thing:

1)Install PLT Scheme, it was not installed on this computer
2)write two lines of code
#lang scheme:
(require (planet schematics/spgsql:2:3/spgsql))
3)and got error message

did not worked with command line tools, I think no need in command line if I was installed fresh PLT Scheme a few times

on my computer with Windows XP I have installed and uninstalled PLT Scheme a few times, and always the same error

also I have a big program, that use "require" (not a two lines of code), and it also do the same error, but there was 2 times when there was no error, and program works
there are some blinking ...

error messages happens different

.\..\..\..\..\Documents and Settings\DTNOIZR\Application Data\PLT Scheme\planet\300\4.1.5\cache\schematics\spgsql.plt\2\3\private\p3-msg-util.ss:221:30: tcp-read: error reading (Unknown error; errno=10038)

> Looks like something interrupted planet the first time and now it is
> in an inconsistent state. Did you try using the planet command-line
> tool to remove the old version to try to get a successful download?

Posted on the users mailing list.