[plt-scheme] Re: typo error 11.2.2

From: mike (anesward at mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 28 16:06:31 EDT 2009

when one arrives at n = 0 during the recursive process
(cond
   ((zero? n) (cons (make-posn 0 (f 0)) empty)
   (else (cons (make-posn n (f n) (tabulate-f (sub1 n))))
 in this scenario we have n+1 posn structures in the list. I guesss
this problem can be equally interpreted
in 2 ways: firstly tabulate returns empty  when n=0 or
one can also infer the above from the problem statement.
mike