[plt-scheme] Internal definitions error. - Beginner.

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 28 11:32:59 EDT 2009

If you want to use DrScheme to study SiCP, start with the Module
language for now:

#lang scheme

(define (f n)
   (define (f-w-counter n c)
     (cond
       ((< n 3) n)
       (else (* c (f-w-counter (- n 1) (- c 1))))))
   (f-w-counter n 1))

If you really want to use the HtDP teaching languages to study SiCP,
you will need to change the syntax a bit to get going:

;; Intermediate:
(define (f n)
   (local ((define (f-w-counter n c)
             (cond
               ((< n 3) n)
               (else (* c (f-w-counter (- n 1) (- c 1)))))))
     (f-w-counter n 1)))

-- Matthias