[plt-scheme] concurrent database connections

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 16:41:42 EDT 2009

I can't comment on what works best, but I can say that nothing in the
web-server prevents you from implementing any of those options.

For different sessions to use the same connections, they must servlet
module-level definitions.

For different servlets to use the same connections, there must be a
single module that handles the connections that is shared via
make-servlet-namespace.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay