[plt-scheme] Autowrap in embedded text% snip

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Wed Mar 25 16:21:02 EDT 2009

Now I'm getting confused, because there is also a corresponding method
add-tall-snip in text:wide-snip%.

Or do you rather want to say that it only works for canvas:wide-snip%
and doesn't do anything in text:wide-snip%?

The documentation is sparse, but I'd really prefer not to reinvent the
wheel (unless the existing wheel is a square wheel).

Best,

Erich