[plt-scheme] Scheme Datalog

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 09:50:47 EDT 2009

There are some examples in the test suite:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/jaymccarthy/datalog.plt/1/1/tests/examples/

I was getting a weird Scribble bug when I tried to document the s-exp
language better, but you can look directly at some of the tests:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/jaymccarthy/datalog.plt/1/1/tests/sexp.ss

That's the same program as

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/jaymccarthy/datalog.plt/1/1/tests/examples/tutorial.ss

Hopefully this is helpful?