[plt-scheme] Tip: ~/.plt-scheme/4.1.5/doc/index.html

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Mar 22 14:53:40 EDT 2009

If anyone has been using "~/.plt-scheme/4.1.4/doc/index.html" to browse
to documentation from required packages and those found through
"PLTCOLLECTS", but can't find the same file for 4.1.5...

I'm not certain, but requiring a PLaneT package that had to be fetched
through the network seemed to make the file appear.

(Requires through PLaneT development links did *not* seem to make the
file appear, nor did clean "setup-plt" builds of packages in my
"PLTCOLLECTS".)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/