[plt-scheme] Numerical precision

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 22:36:14 EDT 2009

You want to do rounding or truncation according to the requirements of
the simulation.  He says that he is doing personal financial
simulations, which implies to me that after each operation the
simulation keeps only a certain precision (like a person would enter
only n digits beyond the decimal in a spreadsheet, or write them from
a calculator display.)

Perhaps not :)

rac