[plt-scheme] Possible improvements to Snooze

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 07:59:41 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm playing with some possible additions to Snooze, simplifying the
way you build queries and access entity/attribute metadata.

There is an example file describing the additions here:

The code is available via SVN from here:

I'd like to collect feedback from existing Snooze users:

   - does this solve any problems for you?
   - does it create any?
   - does it break any of your code?
   - do you have any issues that Snooze does not currently address?

If there are no significant objections, I'll work these features into
the next minor update.

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.