[plt-scheme] self-referential data structures

From: Stephen Bloch (sbloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 6 16:46:04 EST 2009

On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:13 PM, Raoul Duke wrote:

> neat! something you could post on the web for us to look at?

I already had a functional list class, so the new class simply has
two instance variables "left" and "right" of "list" type; the methods
are quite straightforward.  It came to about 300 lines of code, 100
of which is test suites, and much of which is javadoc comments or
"just a curly-brace alone on a line"; the "real code" for the
implementation is probably under 100 lines.

I'd rather not post it on the Web in case somebody wants to assign it
as homework.

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.