[plt-scheme] HtDP Index Cards?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 5 12:07:35 EST 2009

I do this for students in the freshman year because they need these
reminders. In class, I often call out "card check" and they need to
show their cards -- especially when they stumble during in-class
designs. After about half the semester, they have the recipe down. If
I don't introduce the "card carrying member club" (you can see how
you can use this for a number of nice word games), I see many
students struggling for the whole semester

-- Matthias