[plt-scheme] Install error: access from an uncertified context...

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 5 12:03:39 EST 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Michael Schuerig <michael at schuerig.de> wrote:
> I don't understand how things work nearly well enough, to diagnose the
> cause of this problem. The only workaround I've found is to remove the
> planet cache an reinstall packages again after installing PLT Scheme.

Looks like the problem is in scribble-paper.plt. I expect this error
doesn't really matter, and everything will run fine (possibly some
libraries won't be precompiled and some docs won't be built but this
probably won't be a major issue).

> make install is a somewhat time-consuming operation. AFAICT, make is
> only used to trigger some scheme code that ploughs ahead "blindly".
> Would it be possible for this code to take dependencies into account
> and only rebuild things that need it?

I think setup-plt does incremental builds.

HTH,
N.

Posted on the users mailing list.