[plt-scheme] DrScheme on SunRay, no fonts

From: Jarrett Lee (jalee at valdosta.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 4 14:27:32 EST 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:10, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> That looks like the right place. But I forgot to suggest removing
> "~/.plt-scheme/plt-prefs.ss", since the "defaults" directory is used
> only when the user does not already have a preferences file.
>
> Matthew

I ended up having to put the file in the user's home directory. For
some reason it creates ~/.plt-scheme/plt-prefs.ss even if the .plt-
scheme directory does not exist and the file in the defaults directory
does.

Any suggestions? We have some 30,000 user home directories and putting
this file in each home dir would be rather painful...

Posted on the users mailing list.