[plt-scheme] on which programming languages best to spend your time?

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Tue Mar 3 13:24:29 EST 2009

On Mar 2, 2009, at 16:10, keydana at gmx.de wrote:
> Seeing all the publicity for "Real world Haskell", I keep thinking
> that it would be great to have a "Real world PLT Scheme"!
> I think there must be already quite a lot of guides/tutorials
> around, the PLT community being so active, and if those were all put
> together... such a book would be a dream really  :-)

Maybe a new book would be nice.  Meanwhile see the Scheme Cookbook:
http://schemecookbook.org/

Maybe it can "beat the competition."

Reading your message made me think of the song, "Anything You Can
Do" [1-5] and the refrain "Yes I can!"

Geoff

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anything_You_Can_Do_(song)
[2] http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/anniegetyourgun/anythingyoucando.htm