[plt-scheme] Does `(a,b'c) follow r6rs formal grammar?

From: Abdulaziz Ghuloum (aghuloum at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 28 14:14:49 EDT 2009

On Jun 28, 2009, at 8:10 PM, Jos Koot wrote:

> I think 4.2.1  Formal account excludes quotes and commas from
> identifiers (except when escaped, of course)
> They are listed as seperate lexemes.

This is correct but irrelevant to the question here.  (e.g., "a" is
not valid inside numbers, but that doesn't make "5a" two tokens: it's
a lexical syntax error)

To the OP: just put spaces; they're cheap. :-)
Also, IMO, being liberal in accepting moderately invalid syntax is
not as severe an issue as rejecting a valid one.

Aziz,,,

Posted on the users mailing list.