[plt-scheme] Does `(a,b'c) follow r6rs formal grammar?

From: JONSTENERSON (jonstenerson at comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 28 14:01:46 EDT 2009

Plt seems to accept `(a,b'c) as legal r6rs and gives you (a 4 (quote c))
assuming b is defined to be 4 as in the previous message.

On the other hand I have just now built ikarus and see that it rejects the
expression as having an ill-formed identifier.

My initial reading of the the standard is that ikarus is right to reject the
expression and plt is wrong to accept it.

But I'm kind of a scheme newbie (just trying to be portable) so I'm not sure.

Jon