[plt-scheme] DrScheme and arc

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 05:52:06 EDT 2009

Hard to do, 'cause you gotta make some assumptions ("Turn on your
computer. The power button is normally located...") It might be better
to say what you have problems with, as the instructions basically
consist of "untar this then run mzscheme" which is pretty standard
from a Unix background.

OTOH, and IMHO only, this could just be universe telling you not to
waste your time on Arc.

N.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Hugh Myers<hsmyers at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've 352 running on another box and wanted to try arc in the Dr's
> environment. Sadly none of the instructions worked. Anyone know well
> enough to write a how-to without assumptions for idiots like me?
>
> --hsm

Posted on the users mailing list.