[plt-scheme] Re: How difficult would creating a collaborative multi-user online virtual world application be in PLT Scheme?

From: Benjamin L.Russell (DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 04:59:32 EDT 2009

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:40:47 -0700, John Clements
<clements at brinckerhoff.org> wrote:

>On Jun 11, 2009, at 1:30 AM, Benjamin L.Russell wrote:
>
>Smalltalk is the "real" OO (cf. Matthias' talk),

[Sorry, but somehow the above line was not quoted properly in my

Incidentally, which talk are you referring to?  I just checked his Web
site (at http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/presentations.html), and
he has at least twenty-two presentations listed.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^

Posted on the users mailing list.