[plt-scheme] Tip: installing PLAI Scheme in DrScheme 4.2

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 14 21:20:51 EDT 2009

Thanks, Luciano.

I presume you are referring to the PLaneT-based instructions?

I posted a comment about a similar phenomenon re. installing PLAI from
PLaneT last week, but it was dismissed (by one)/ignored (by everyone
else) on the grounds that my 1/2 gig laptop is pretty old.  How much
memory does your machine have?  (Presumably you're not using 64 bits
to address memory when 16 would have sufficed. <-;)

As for leaving DrScheme in an unstable state, presumably that is the
fault of the PLaneT installer....

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.