[plt-scheme] Whole module contracted signature

From: Sam TH (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 14 20:19:38 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Paulo J. Matos<pocmatos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 16:20 -0400, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>> If you mean unit signatures, the answer is yes. See docs. -- Matthias
>>

> I can find whole-module signatures and units. I can find how to attach a
> contract to units and signatures but not how to define whole-module
> signatures and units.

#lang scheme/signature

(require scheme/contract)
(contracted [foo (number/c . -> . number/c)])

There appears to be a bug in the scheme/signature language, which
causes it to reject the use of signature forms when they are the only
element of the file.  That's why I inserted the `require'.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.