[plt-scheme] Scroll speed in DrScheme 4.2

From: Daniel King (armageddon00 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 14:11:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I updated to DrScheme 4.2 and noticed that the scroll speed in the
definitions and interactions window and the program contour has been
significantly reduced.  One half rotation of my scroll wheel equates
to about 7 lines of movement.  Other scroll-able areas may also be
affected by this, but those are the three which I have experienced the
problem.  Curiously, I noticed that the "Open File" dialog does not
exhibit this slow scrolling behavior.

My System:

32-bit Ubuntu Juanty
DrScheme "version 4.2 [3m]"

I have the Emacs style key bindings enabled, but I experienced the
same behavior with the menu key bindings enabled.

Thanks!

--
Dan King
College of Computer and Information Science