[plt-scheme] lc-with-redex update

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jun 10 16:06:44 EDT 2009

A private comment of Eli Barzilay made me reconsider some points in my lc-with-redex.

Changes:

pdf and doc:
Remark about easily making unbound variables self-evaluating within PLT Scheme removed. It is possible, but not as easy as I suggested. My oversimplified implementation had the danger of being very confusing.

Removed:
free-vars-in-scheme.ss.

Adapted:
one-point-basis.ss.
No longer uses free-vars-in-scheme.ss nor eval. Uses lazy-evaluator.ss in stead.

Adapted:
lazy-evaluator.ss.
Was necessary for one-point-basis.ss (added: ev-proc and def-proc)

Main reason:
Syntax test of one-point-basis.ss did not correctly handle all free variables. Now it does.

I hope not to bother you again with new updates within so short time. Thanks to all of you who showed so kind interest. Remarks are welcome, of course, but as to avoid unnecessary burden on this list, may be off list is to be preferred.

With special thanks to Eli Barzilay for his comment and for promptly converting doc to pdf again.

Jos

The updated version is available at
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/koot/
or