[plt-scheme] lc-with-redex

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Jun 9 09:27:09 EDT 2009

On Jun  8, Jos Koot wrote:
> Thanks for the conversions. I am overwhelmed by your friendly
> converter. The converted pdf files do not recognize links links
> within the document nor to local files, but I'll find a way to
> circumvent that (I probably should write out the full urls) Anyway
> there is now a pdf version at
> http://telefonica.net/web2/koot/lc-with-redex.pdf A version with
> correct hyperlinks is to come today or tomorrow.  [...]

I had a look at the recently generated PDF, and it had some issues
with fonts and line wrapping.  Getting a PDF from Word is easy with
the right MS plugin (IIRC, it's the one at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA101675271033.aspx), so I did
it and put the result at

  http://tmp.barzilay.org/LC-with-Redex/LC-with-Redex.pdf

The rest of your files are there too, mainly to see that the relative
links work fine.